By Jenna Pennrose and Amber L'Estrange, Photography from 'A Clothes Horse' blog.
Do you want to increase your intuitive or psychic skills?
Intuition. Have you ever had a "gut feeling" about something? A feeling in your bones? A hunch? An inner knowing or voice that you cant ignore? My guess is that this feeling turned out to be guiding you to the best choice for your given circumstances.
This "sixth sense" is your intuition and your best friend. It will never let you down and when fine tuned, it can be used as your inner compass leading you to a life that is always in flow.
What exactly is your intuition? Where does it come from? Three possible explanations may be:
Some ways to tell if you are living your life by your intuition and greater intelligence:
Some ways to tell if you are making choices against your intuition:
Intuition is not linear mental reasoning, it is a truth you feel in the gut. Trust in it and strengthen it, as it can serve as our greatest source of protection and guide for any decision.
Here are some ways to strengthen your intuition..
1. UNDERSTANDING THE LAW OF RESONANCE- This is another way to think of intuition. I call this a law because I see it as an energetic law were like frequencies resonate with each other. It is the understanding that we should move in the direction of what feels resonant to us, and not move toward things that are dissonant (not-resonant). And not feel bad about it or second guess it.
2. START A MEDIATION PRACTICE- Clear your mind so that you can notice what are intuitive answers and what are negative mind loops or the ego mind taking over the show. Learn how to disengage from fear thought patterns and notice what thoughts and ideas resonate on a deep level and support your higher good or life mission.
3. TRUST YOUR GUT EVEN WHEN IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE- In other words, if you are between two jobs and one is a company that you really resonate with but get paid less, and the other is a company that you get bad vibes from with but you get paid more...go with the job that resonates on the soul level and don't look back, that is the path that will ultimately lead you to more abundance and happiness.
4. LOOK AT EVERYTHING THAT PRESENTS ITSELF AS YOUR MIRROR- Since you are creating your reality through your perceptions, the things that you are noticing have everything to do with your own journey. We resonate with things that are like us in frequency, so what you are resonating with is a good indicator of where you are vibrating.
5. IGNORE OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS/PERSPECTIVES AND RATHER TRUST YOUR INNER WISDOM- No-one knows what is true and best for you than YOU. Avoid being swayed by others opinions by not believing or taking on their words as if they are your personal truth. Stay on course by trusting in your own inner knowing above all else.
Please take what resonates with you and leave what doesn't!
Do you trust your intuition? Where has this lead you? Let us know in the comments.